10 June 2005

makeover update

well, my hair came out wonderfully. the teeth, not so much, but we're still working on that.

got a pizza stone and recipe book for nellie and ryan (watkins). talked to kimberlee for a while, we're gonna play egyptian rat screw while she's here, woohoo!!

I know it must be annoying to hear me keep going on and on about jarom coming home. I've talked about little else since I started this blog. but it's what's on my mind the most, I guess, and every time I think about the fact that he'll be back in four days (...but who's counting?) my insides go all to custard-y gloop and you know, if he were suddenly here right now I'd probably start crying. wonderful crying, the best kind, from overflowing happiness of something that seems so impossibly beautiful to be real. oh man am I setting myself up for heartache. but that's okay; I'm pleased with myself for being willing to put my heart completely into something and risk it all being shattered. part of it is a knowledge that life will work out for me no matter what happens with jarom, but also, it's because I think it's worth the risk. absolutely worth it. siiiiiiigh.

and now...well, I don't have much else to do, and I think I might go to bed now...how's that for weird...

signing off,
mika-mikasa.

No comments: