15 April 2007

bridal shower? not so much

kimberlee, who hosted the bridal shower, sent out 50 invitations. unfortunately, she didn't send them out until late last week, and with finals coming up, I understand that a lot of people are busy with school. but...of the 10 people that came today, only 2 were not relatives or roommates. kind of disappointing. still, it was fun, and I had to stuff my mouth full of marshmallows. yuck.

so I was fairly let down, since it seemed like none of my friends even bothered to rsvp. after we finished cleaning up I went and cried to jarom for a long time, hung out with krista, and then went on a date with jarom to color me mine. i painted a scalloped bowl and jarom painted a soup-mug sort of thing. it made me feel much better to be productive and creative.

and, after all, it's only 3 weeks until the big day!

1 comment:

Sposita said...

I'm sorry I couldn't be another warm body in the room - but that seems pretty standard for a BYU bridal shower. Don't take it too personally. =)