22 January 2006

trouble sleeping

this past week I've had a lot of bad dreams. a lot. and they stay with me all day. most of them involve me being pregnant. I thought I was stressed about school? what is this pregnancy crap showing up in my dreams? earlier when I was thinking maybe I'd go to bed soon, my heart started racing and I began feeling a sense of dread. my heart is still racing, and I'm not too keen on the whole sleep thing at the moment. it seems like only bad dreams will await me. it makes my night much less restful than it should be.

the thing is, even though I remember that I'm usually pregnant in these dreams, that isn't the main terror-inducing element. it's vague when I wake up, although the feeling of fear is very intense.

I don't know what to do about this.

No comments: