30 December 2005

the rain rain rain came down down down

it feels like time for a rainy day movie. but, alas, I have no time for one, nobody to cuddle up with while I watch one, and no interest in staying awake for a whole one. it's all just too bad.

tonight we went over to alex's and watched cheaper by the dozen. it was an interesting mix of people there. they wanted to play a game after the movie, but I just didn't have the energy. it sounded like unfun. here at home I can smell the posole cooking, and I know there's herb cheese in the fridge. I want it very badly. come to think of it, I never ate dinner. just dave's for lunch, and I wasn't so enthusiastic about that. cow doesn't taste as good as it used to. it makes me sad that I don't like red meat so much anymore.

tomorrow: party with the folks from 12:30-3:30, and the hillery's thing in the evening. in the morning I'll work on my dress. must finish...

No comments: